Friday, July 16, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

Here's a list of movies I'm most likely going to see in theaters/games I've been playing recently that I'm planning on reviewing. Not in any particular order.

Movies:

Inception
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
The Expendables
The Adjustment Bureau
Dinner for Schmucks


Console Games:

Killzone 2
Fuel
Crackdown 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Modnation Racers

PC Games:

Continuity (flash game)
Zelda II: FPS
Robot Unicorn Attack (iPod touch)

TV Shows:

Avatar: The Last Airbender (to make up for the movie)
Mind Games
Psych
Covert Affairs
The Misadventures of Flapjack
Mythbusters


Some of those I just threw in there for fun. Also, I'm working out a method to redo this blog and turn it into something other than just my opinion on certain media. Maybe branch out into opinions on technology, or post links to interesting stuff, or maybe even a weekly top ten list of something, or perhaps even a guide to living at college. I'll think some more about it. But this is the list of things I'd like to review in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment