Sunday, June 28, 2009

Funny Halo Kill

Yeah yeah you people with 360s just calm down I know this happens a lot with you so if you want just ignore this post. Wait..then I have no readers....crap.

Anywho I was at my friend Tim's house today and was pwing some noobs. Seriously all my K/D was above 0. Yeah I still suck at the game but I'm improving so shut up (Trevor).

Either I was very lucky or this guy was an idiot but whatever. Alright so me and Tim are playing on Construct (like it matters what map). After killing a few people I pick up a plasma and start running past the gold lift. Two enemies come up the lift as I run for cover. As I'm being pelted in the bum I turn around, jump, throw a plasma and die. With my last effort, the plasma sticks one of my foes. Hurray and whatever thats not that special though. Alright the guy I stuck being an idiot jumps up, runs into his teammate in mid-air. Boom goes my sticky grenade. Double Kill. o_O

Yeah I know there's funnier stuff out there but this one made me and Tim laugh for a while. Pretty gewd stuff rite there. How about you guys? Tell me some of your funniest halo moments =]

1 comment:

  1. Funny Halo moments....

    Halo 2. Ghost speeds by. I lock of with rocket launcher. I fire. Ghost goes behind cliff. Friendly warthog attempts to follow ghost. Double betrayal.

    ReplyDelete