Monday, June 8, 2009

And It Begins

Yo so yeah I made a blog It's like 1:30 in the morning so I have no idea what I'm doing making a blog....bear with me its my first one too.

Um let's see topics....well I'll probably write about stuff I know so mainly video game reviews (yes like there aren't a thousand other blogs about video games out there)

Hopefully people will find the comedy amusing. I might post some of my standup I've been working on if...anyone will care.

I try to be a comic at school but it hasn't gotten me anywhere really so I need to try another approach....great now I seem like I'm begging =/

If you don't want to read my blogs...then just don't bother reading them jerkoff my friendly internet user.

Anyway this post is just a heads up on what to expect. Like I said first blog, don't really know how all this works quite yet and stuff so keep the nasty comments to yours......wait no my friends will use your insults so I don't really care. Go nuts. Oh throw some short jokes in while you're at it since I'm 18 and only like 5 foot 6. Yeah I'm short...

2 comments:

  1. So if you updated this thing, at all, you'd have more readers. Now go read mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We start st00f. It's funny. Other people are making blogs now. We be ahwsum.

    ReplyDelete